Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do yall think about my grille? I was going to go with the billet grille like I had on my Altima but wanted something different.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I can't see the pic. :clueless:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
looks sharp! Is that imported?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
cant see pic...

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Standard stuff but nice look. I'm still debating between this and the horizontal slat look. Is that the polished or chrome one? I've heard the polished one more closely matches the bumper than the chrome. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
That's a Dunder grill. He has a lot of posts over on ClubTitan.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
wow

WOW...I love! I really like the slot grills but this is the best one I've seen. Can you give us additional details? How much? E-bay sellers name?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
92TripleBlack said:
Standard stuff but nice look. I'm still debating between this and the horizontal slat look. Is that the polished or chrome one? I've heard the polished one more closely matches the bumper than the chrome. :cool:
It's a chrome one.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
LOONEY said:
WOW...I love! I really like the slot grills but this is the best one I've seen. Can you give us additional details? How much? E-bay sellers name?

Thanks!
I paid $252.50 total with shipping & handling, it comes with all 4 pieces. The e-bay sellers name is dmoore2001. He also powder coats them any color you want. You can get the bottom grille with or without the license plate cut-out. These grille bolt on over existing grille. I can give you his e-mail if you want it. :teeth:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
okay, I can see it. It looks great :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
looks great :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
That's a sharp grill! I think I might sell my Trenz and pick that one up. Anybody interested? $100 for the upper grill sections (3 pieces with a cutout for the burger) plus shipping. I don't have the bumper insert.

:)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
That's the Dunder? It's pretty nice....I LIKE!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
One of the Moderators said it was OR looks like a Dunder. I'm assuming it is a make of grille.....right?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I think it got named because the guy who sells them on ebay has a user id of dunder something or other. :)

It's sharp though.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
adjmcloon said:
I think it got named because the guy who sells them on ebay has a user id of dunder something or other. :)

It's sharp though.
Oh well the guy I bought from on E-Bay user name is dmoore2001. I'm not sure if it is the same person.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts