Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products for your Armada.

Some things that set our kits apart:

Most kits being sold are not real wood. Most kits are advertised with a synth wood price and will show a lower price, until you hit the drop box to see the real wood prices.

Our real wood has a very "deep" 3D look to them, aka, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW. Synthetic wood is basically a "photograph" of real wood, so, in person, it won't have the effect real wood can have. I also sell synth wood kits as well and there is nothing wrong with them.

The edges are tapered where the clear coat ends, and are cut perfectly straight on the edges. I've seen many kits that aren't cut straight and they just don't spend the time to do it right. The adhesive backing is also tucked in behind the pieces so dust/dirt won't collect on the edges. Not many, if any do this.

Our kits don't require a promoter to be applied to the dash before you install the kit. We use a newer version of 3M backing that doesn't require a promoter. Yes, this is more expensive, but it sticks better. Just about all companies require a promoter if you look at their install instructions. These promoters can discolor your dash, and with our kit, you can remove the dash kit later without harming your dash underneath. Many customers have leased vehicles and need to remove them at a later time.

If anyone has any more questions, check out "Testimonials" section on the website:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/testimonials.php

A lot of owners have posted reviews that may help others. I also stand behind my product 100% if you would happen to have a problem.

Installed pictures of materials:

Just added:

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Are you going to add pictures of it for us folk that need to see it? Also do you have a kit that will fit a double din aftermarket headunit instead of the factory head unit?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Carbon Fiber Door pillar

Photo of my recently installed CF door pillars, from Burtman Industries!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I installed the red burl wood kit in my brand new 2005 Aramada and I am very pleased! I was skeptical when I ordered the kit. I wasn't sure if the quaility would be up to par and if it would be as nice as the pictures and I am happy to say the kit is very nice. Just prepare the dash before applying, do it when it is hot out and TAKE YOUR TIME. I did everything correctly and took my time and with a little luck of placing the panels correctly the first time, it looks just super! Thanks Jason! Order this kit without hesitation. I have no connection or affiliation, I am just a happy customer.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Molded or Flat dash kit?

I have been reading alot about dash kits lately as I plan to install one in my Armada soon. Which is best for the Armada? The flat dash aftermarket kit or the molded one? Does your burtman industries have pieces for the over head compartment in their dash kits? Also is there a real wood kit which comes in dark cherry burl or something similar?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Yea

Seems Jason has abandoned my question??

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys, I'm not getting any email notifications from this website anymore. That means I have no clue when someone replies to a post. For those that know me, I'm always usually around to answer.

Molded can be done, but only in synthetic wood. I choose to only chose the REAL WOOD, because it looks "that" much better.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Jason B said:
Real aluminum kits now added for Armada.

www.burtmanindustries.com - then click "Search by Vehicle"

jason - do you have any pics w/ the aluminum dashkit and how much is it...thanks - jimmy

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boschargersrt said:
jason - do you have any pics w/ the aluminum dashkit and how much is it...thanks - jimmy
Yep, email me and I'll send some pics. $249, it's also listed on the wensite.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Can you tell?

I'm curious about these wood dash kits. The overlaying is what worries me. Is it noticeable in any way that they are overlays, and it's not original whole dash pieces?

Jason - thx for being around to answer specific questions about your products!

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
jason - i'm luv'n your store man...it's the first that i've seen w/ instruction availalbe....cool...thanks - jimmy
dammit, now i'm going to have to dump $$$ into the armada...as if the srt wasn't enough....

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
there's no pic of the kit, just the co. logo...

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts