Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas,
I'm about to do the deed and I need some help. I've got the Clarion N.I.C.E. and I got the factory nav housing. I see that most of the trim is held on by clips what do I have to take off to change the dash trim that I have to the one with the nav housing. Which piece has to come off first and are there any hidden screws. Any help would be appreciated. I plan on doing it first thing in the AM.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
There are no screws, just clips. Use a very thin screwdriver or a putty knife to get behind the covers then pull back with your fingers. See attached drawings.

CAUTION: DON'T TURN ON THE KEY WHILE THE CABLES ARE DISCONNECTED!

This will cause the passenger air bag light to flash. If this happens the is a procedure in the "How To" section to turn it off.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
The lower driver side panel and the glove box panel overlap the Nav panel. You may be able to remove the Nav panel without removing them but they are not hard to remove. Look at the attachments.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Do you know if the top portion only (either Nav or non nav) seperate from the whole housing? I'm trying to take the top part off of a non nav housing without removing the whole housing from the truck. Thanks.
Look back up 4 posts, at the attachment of cluster lid D. It is one part. You will have to remove C first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.