Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what is/are the major difference(s) with the interior dashboard panel? Looking at pics of the two removed they appear to look identical and have the same brackets and fastening points, but I am not entirely sure. I have an 08 and the front bags, blew and ripped open the SRS panel in front of the passenger and they don't go back into place. I am looking to replace and they aren't any tan replacements readily available except for a '15.

·
Administrator
6,679 Posts
late 2015 into 2016 is when the armada was built in japan on the same line as the qx. since you have an 08 i would stick with 2012 and below just to be sure things match up. car makers are always making minor adjustments to things as the car improves. my opinion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
late 2015 into 2016 is when the armada was built in japan on the same line as the qx. since you have an 08 i would stick with 2012 and below just to be sure things match up. car makers are always making minor adjustments to things as the car improves. my opinion.

Appreciate the quick response. Having taken mine apart and looking at the 2015's mounting points for wires plastic fasteners, hardware/screws, it looks so tempting. $600 vs $1700 from dealer.If it won't fit there price doesn't matter, but not many tan dashboards that are decent for 08's-12's floating around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts