Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and debadged the truck to kinda stir it up a bit. I took the V8's off the side, and the SE off the tailgate. Only to put one of the V8's on the back tailgate and add some TIS (TWENTYINCHSTRONG) 22" Badges, made by DUB. Gotta rep the size. Kinda plain but thats the way I prefer. Tell me what ya'll think. Theres a shop on San Leandro, CA. About an hour in a half or so west of Sacramento that has tons of these Badges;. They have 20", 22", 24", and even the wopping 26" chrome badge if ya'll want to customize your vehicles. They will ship certified mail thru usps. You can e-mail them at [email protected], or call directly at 510-614-6666

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Looks good to me. How'd you get the V8 to stick back on again?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
andy said:
Looks good to me. How'd you get the V8 to stick back on again?
it was kinda tuff. I bought some double sided tape and traced the V8 badge and cut it out. It may be worth it to just buy a new one fromt he dealer and not go thru the hassle. Unless your a do it your selfer like me

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Looks great, I like the badge change up.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
WHAT is it that you put on the Mada....where the V8 should be? What symbol is that. Sorry if it's a DUMB question....I saw that on Alex's car too!
MMMMM? :hmm:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
That was a stupid QUESTION...I guess if I read carefully...I would KNOW that those are DUB BADGES....right? That stands for 22"....right?DID I GET THAT RIGHT???
:confused:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
GOTCHA...anyway those badges look hot. :2cool:
Thanks for the website, I'm gonna check it now.

OH...I get it now..... :duh: DUB just chopped off some of the numbers on the bottom and then they enlarged the inch" symbol! AH-HA!
They are SHARP!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts