Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think she will notice I debadged her Mada when she wakes up ? I bet it takes her a week to notice there gone ! LOL !

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Either you will eat well or sleep on the couch. ;)

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
92TripleBlack said:
Either you will eat well or sleep on the couch. ;)
LMAO !!! Lets hope its eat well ! I hate sleeping on the couch ! :D

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
OOOOOH, I'm telling! ;)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
You are SOOO lucky she likes it better! PHEW! ;)
Are you going to ADD any other chrome badges or leave it plain? Post some pix.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weezr17 said:
You are SOOO lucky she likes it better! PHEW! ;)
Are you going to ADD any other chrome badges or leave it plain? Post some pix.
Going for the clean look so no more badges. I just got it 3-4 weeks ago so the only thing I've done to it is debadge it and some limo tint ( no cash left after down payment) LOL. I'll post some pics once I get my rims, rear spoiler and grille. Peace !

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
SWEEEEET! Definitely post some pix when new mods are on.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
What did you use to take off the emblems? I am interested in doing it.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ockevin said:
What did you use to take off the emblems? I am interested in doing it.
I used fishing line like a post here said and then Goo-Gone to remove the adhesive. Its easy ! Just take your time . Do a search here on debadging and you'll find the info there on how exactly to do it . Good luck bro !

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Vegeta said:
Think she will notice I debadged her Mada when she wakes up ? I bet it takes her a week to notice there gone ! LOL !
About a year ago, I shaved off my beard that I had had for the past 15 years. My 9 year old had never seen me without a beard. He didn't notice for three days! I took off the Pathfinder logo on the back of the Armada, he noticed it was missing the first time he went into the garage! Go figure!

Keith

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Campfamily said:
About a year ago, I shaved off my beard that I had had for the past 15 years. My 9 year old had never seen me without a beard. He didn't notice for three days! I took off the Pathfinder logo on the back of the Armada, he noticed it was missing the first time he went into the garage! Go figure!

Keith
LOL ! No way ! Thats messed up huh ?

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
which badges came off... just the "armada" and "se/le" from the back??
Did you remove the V8 too??

I was thinking about that myself today.....please give us pics bro.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heat03 said:
which badges came off... just the "armada" and "se/le" from the back??
Did you remove the V8 too??

I was thinking about that myself today.....please give us pics bro.
Just did the ones on the rear for now . Still trying to decide on the V8's .

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I was thinking of removing the badges from the rear also on my new Mada, but I really like the V8 on the side. I have had several friends make a comment on the V8 and suggesting that it looks good with the V8 on the side. These are firends all driving either Suburbans or Expeditions, but secretly envying my Mada.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Campfamily said:

Keith
i have an 04 that i want to take the pathfinder off of the back hatch i was wondering is it just stuck on or is it bolted where holes would be left any info would be appreciated as i am going to try to debadge my armada this weekend

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
If I had an '04, I'd get rid of the PATHFINDER also. Its an Armada. :teeth:

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Blockhead said:
i have an 04 that i want to take the pathfinder off of the back hatch i was wondering is it just stuck on or is it bolted where holes would be left any info would be appreciated as i am going to try to debadge my armada this weekend
It is attached with double sticky tape. I took mine off.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Blockhead said:
There's a couple threads on how to take the pathfinder badge off. Dental floss and ??
What I did was wait for a hot day, then around 2pm I simply stuck a few layers of masking tape around the badge, then used a credit card and a screwdriver. I stuck the credit card next the the badge, used the screwdriver and carefully pry'd off the badge, little by little. Then when I could get my fingers underneath it, I just pulled it off.

Then I used a little cleaning wax and buffed out the area. Can't tell at all there was anything there.

I stuck the badge on my toolbox. Looks better on the toolbox.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blockhead said:
Like the others said its just two sided tape holding it on ( no holes ).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts