Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specials for the Month of December for Club Armada.

Carboitech Pads $75 shipped.
Stainless/Kevlar brake line set $110 shipped.
Powerslot rotors Fr or Rr pair $175 shipped
Magnaflow Exhaust $585 shipped
Borla Exhaust $720 shipped

Shipping is Continental US only. Ca must pay sales tax. Farther shipping can be quoted. If you order online, please mention the special price in the COMMENTS section.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let's do this too...

Let's add the Stillen Supercharger for $5500 shipped. Add $260 for the 36mo/36k mile warranty.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Bump for a good guy. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
GregV said:
Let's add the Stillen Supercharger for $5500 shipped. Add $260 for the 36mo/36k mile warranty.
The SC is the only mod that gets my heartbeat going. Is this a bolt on deal that we can do ourselves? There was another thread of a guy that had all kids of trouble getting the SC on his Titan.
Sounds expensive but a set of quality 22's and tires is probably right around that price too.
Also, I assume this may kill any chance of warranty work from Nissan?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
andy said:
The SC is the only mod that gets my heartbeat going. Is this a bolt on deal that we can do ourselves? There was another thread of a guy that had all kids of trouble getting the SC on his Titan.
Sounds expensive but a set of quality 22's and tires is probably right around that price too.
Also, I assume this may kill any chance of warranty work from Nissan?
You know last week I was at the dealer Aloia's Folsom Lake Nissan. The part service guy told me that they have added several SC on Armada's and Titan's. So i ask him was there any problems, he looked at me and told me no. Here I am reading thread's regarding SC, several guys are having problem with the SC. Is this true?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
indresda said:
You know last week I was at the dealer Aloia's Folsom Lake Nissan. The part service guy told me that they have added several SC on Armada's and Titan's. So i ask him was there any problems, he looked at me and told me no. Here I am reading thread's regarding SC, several guys are having problem with the SC. Is this true?
we haven't had any problems with the SC. It is a pretty straight forward install. Yes, Nissan may give you some issues with warranty. There is the optional 36/36 warranty available for $260. This will cover the unit and the motor. It is very specific regarding additional mods, but like i said, we haven't had any issues. There may be some issues with some people, but i think on the grans scheme of things this is a very nice and safe kit.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Isolated. 2 guys had problems. One had a faulty radiator cap, the other the incorrect spacers on a pulley. Both have been fixed. Two dealers in Orlando are now installing them. :cool:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Yeh Got_titan over at CT had some issues but they were resolved. I get to see his truck with SC in it in January. Cant wait to ride with him.
M4ck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts