Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a full color screen but no navigation???

NAV-TV offers a solution to add a full touch screen controlled GARMIN NAVIGATION + FRONT or BACK UP CAMERA to your factory system.

Check video below for a demo:

NAV-TV - NTX-NISSAN / INFINITI - ADD TOUCH SCREEN GARMIN NAV + VIDEO IN TO NISSAN / INFINTI - YouTube

The NTX - NISSIN / INFINITI KIT comes with:

- OEM NISSAN / INFINITI TOUCH SCREEN LCD. THIS IS NOT AN OVERLAY;
- GARMIN CITY NAVIGATOR MAPPING SOFTWARE;
- OVER 6 MILLION POINTS OF INTEREST;
- 100% PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION;
- NO DISASSEMBLY OF THE FACTORY LCD SCREEN OR MODIFICATION TO THE FACTORY WIRING HARNESS;
- FRONT OR REAR VIEW CAMERA INPUT.

VEHICLES COMPATIBLE WITH THE "NTX - NISSAN / INFINITI":

2008-2013 with 7” Full Color LCD Displays

Nissan Armada
Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan Murano
Nissan Maxima
Infiniti QX
Infiniti EX
Infiniti G35
Infiniti G37
Infiniti G25
Infiniti FX
Nissan Quest
2012+ Nissan 370Z

NAV-TV also offers LIFE TIME LIVE TRAFFIC. Garmin Traffic delivers updates to our navigators over one of the most extensive traffic avoidance systems. The Garmin Traffic system checks traffic conditions more than 2 billion times a month to help you avoid delays due to accidents, construction or rush-hour congestion.

If you need more info about our product or have any questions let me know.

Thanks and have a great day!!!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watching the video it looks like it does. There is an email in the ops link; I would email them to confirm.
is the nissan nav kit capable of working with the sirius sat. radio kit as well?

Hey 5150ds & Bosticdj,

Everything that came with the vehicle from factory still working as factory. We are basically adding extras features to the factory system. So, if you have SAT radio or any other features installed from factory it will be the same after you install our NAVIGATION system.

For more information feel free to contact me at any time.

Forum members have a special price.

Thanks and have a great day!!!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Satellite radio

I currently do not have sat radio or Nav. I plan on adding the NavTv. So my question, by adding this component are there connections that will allow for an additional sat radio module to be installed? Or any other components for that matter. I see that there is a port for a rear or front camera to be added. Are there any future designs that will allow for both a front and rear camera to be installed?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Bosticd,

Unfortunately the NTX-NISSAN / INFINITI does not have any audio or satellite input. This piece is just video integration.

With the NTX-NISSAN / INFINITI you can add Garmin navigation + REAR or FRONT camera. If you want to install more the 1 camera you will need a second piece which will provide 2 or 3 more video inputs, so you can add as many cameras as you want.

If you need more information or have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at any time, I will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks and have a good week.

I currently do not have sat radio or Nav. I plan on adding the NavTv. So my question, by adding this component are there connections that will allow for an additional sat radio module to be installed? Or any other components for that matter. I see that there is a port for a rear or front camera to be added. Are there any future designs that will allow for both a front and rear camera to be installed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts