Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a navigation housing for my Armada from Nissan of Gastonia, NC. (buynissanparts.com) on Oct 4. the total order including shipping was $134.85. they shipped the Item through FEDEXground on Oct 6th, according to FEDEX tracking # they have delivered the shipment on Oct 12th, and FEDEX Tracking # says this ( left at the front door. signature service not requested ). I contacted FEDEX and they sent the driver to my house, and the driver was apologizing that she makes a lot of deliveries and she could have left it at someone's else front door :eek: and she will have her supervisor contact me, which he did not :dork: . Now here is my delema, I called FEDEX and they told me its out of there hands, and repeatedly called Nissan of Gastonia and they do not return my calls. both FEDEX and Nissan are pointing fingers at each others while I am stuck in the middle and out that money. any advise of what course of action should I take? any lawyers in the house? :machinegu

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Tell Gastonia they need to get it for you or you will cancel payment. They need to muscle Fed ex, not you. If they don't, cancel payment for frad and go to another dealer.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
You need to dispute the charge, call your CC company and explain what has happened. They will suspend the credit to the Nissan dealer and start making inquiries about what has happened.

That will get the dealers attention and should get you swift resolution.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
BRE Armada said:
You need to dispute the charge, call your CC company and explain what has happened. They will suspend the credit to the Nissan dealer and start making inquiries about what has happened.

That will get the dealers attention and should get you swift resolution.
I agree with the man with the cool paint job. ;)

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
ggeorgie said:
I can't, they already charged my Credit card. :eek:
Yeah that doesn't matter. It's called a 'charge back', just tell Nissan that you are going to have Visa do a charge back if they don't resolve your issue.....and I promise they will jump on it. I business can only receive a few charge backs a year or Visa will pull their rights to use them.

A lot of my friends own performance shops and parts stores and this is one way customers always scare them into doing things...even when it's not their fault. CC companies always take the customers side and rarely give a crap about the shop. So just claim you never got the parts and you want to do a charge back and once it's done go to another store.

I highly recommend yournissanparts.com that advertise on this site...I have ordered several parts from them and they have excellent service and are always available to answer all your questions via e-mail or phone. Good luck!
:D

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Guys, guess what???? I contacted the credit card company, and told them how much the amount was ( $134.85 ), they have no record of it, what they have is an amount of $ 144.85 by the same company :damn: they charged me $ 10.00 more than what the reciepts says :duh: , any way the are going to charge back the $144.85. you guys rock :udaman: :goteam:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
ggeorgie said:
Hey Guys, guess what???? I contacted the credit card company, and told them how much the amount was ( $134.85 ), they have no record of it, what they have is an amount of $ 144.85 by the same company :damn: they charged me $ 10.00 more than what the reciepts says :duh: , any way the are going to charge back the $144.85. you guys rock
Hahaha, awesome! That charge back is gonna HURT-em. :D

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
For future reference , FedEx is terrible ,to try to have them admit they screwed up and rectify the problem is impossible. Forget trying to deal with them, I had to hound the terminal mgr. to refund my $15.00 shipping for tickets that I was lied to about their attempt at delivery , for almost 2 mos. until he finally paid me out of his pocket just to get me to leave him alone. $15.00 didn't matter the principle did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.