Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and bought a 2004 Nissan Armada LE. Had a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Limited and was pretty comfortable, but saw too many on the road and thought I would check out the latest line of SUVs. Wasn't going to buy anything and then I saw a 2004 Armade SE with 22s and decided to take a look. Fortunately couldn't make the deal work and then came across a 2004 Armade LE that was loaded. When I saw it it was more than I expected and I couldn't beat the price or the customer service. Plan to get a wood dash trim kit from B & I and a set of 22" chrome wheels. Don't plan to do much else to it right now, but I'm always open to new ideas! Glad I found this site.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :hi: I noticed that you have a couple of Hayabusas, sweet bikes. I will probably step up to a liter bike sometime in the future. I have been only riding for 2 years with about 25k on my 636.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m4ck said:
Welcome to CA. Great looking ride man.
enjoy the site we are glad you found it also.
M4ck
Thanks. Getting lots of great info and ideas.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dbxcracer said:
Welcome to the forum. :hi: I noticed that you have a couple of Hayabusas, sweet bikes. I will probably step up to a liter bike sometime in the future. I have been only riding for 2 years with about 25k on my 636.
The 636 is a fun bike. I haven't done any riding in about a year since I was deployed. Got some cleaning up to do for the bikes and the truck and then post some pics of the whole family!

·
SHIFT_Moderator
2,187 Posts
Welcome to the club and I look forward to see what you add.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
The 636 is a fun bike. I haven't done any riding in about a year since I was deployed. Got some cleaning up to do for the bikes and the truck and then post some pics of the whole family!
Where were you deployed? Iraq or the 'Stans? I did the Iraq Vacation in '08 -'09. I like the liter bikes as well...but for me there's something about the 600s that I think will make me stick with them. Although that GSX-R750 is looking rather sweet!

I like the fact that you were able to clos the deal on the second try with your Armada! One door may close, but another (or two) will open!!!

Congrats and welcome to CA!!!

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Since this thread is almost 5 years old you probably won't get a response!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts