Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Looking at a 2018 and have a couple of questions.
Most reviews I've read or YouTube blogs complain about poor steering road feed back and too much lean in curves. What is your real world experience.
Currently have a 2011 Pathfinder and don't have this problem. Have had several Pathfinders since the early 1990s and love them.
I always take these comments from reviews with a grain of salt as some like Consumer Report seem to go beyond what "normal" drivers would feel as objectionable.
These vehicles are not sport cars and I accept that.
Can the features such as auto breaking and lane alert be disabled through some where?

Thanks
Kenn

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
If you have questions about how a new Armada drives, consider renting one from one of your local rental agencies, or from the airport if you are close. Last time I rented at LAX from National, they had about 10 new Armadas available for rent.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
31 Posts
I came from 2017 Highlander, but the moment I test drove an Armada - it was night and day. Traded right away. Nissan Armada is super underrated vehicle, they offer way way more than the other competitors, considering the price and discounts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm so glad when I purchased my 2018 SL it didn't come with lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring and I think auto breaking too. I am used to drive with my instinct always on.
So far the only feature I've found is one that beeps if I get too close to another car when pulling into a parking space at the store .
Looked around in settings and didn't see anything that had to do with lane departure or the like so guessing it is not on mine either.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I believe that's the sonar. I have to be honest, I like this feature + the camera. It helps me park this behemoth inside my garage. I have stuff, dog crates, bikes, treadmill and tools box in my garage :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts