Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My ARMADA is the third Nissan I have owned. 2004 SE/ 22" Lionhart ARMADAs. I am currently installing 2 7' headrest replacement monitors with a DVD/VCR Combo player and a PS2. I am trying to get my hands on the JL Audio Stealthbox for the ARMADAs.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Looking good. You have some original rims...Nobody copying them yet...

I got the 7" headrests from ebay and the gray color matched up great. I thought the 7" looked too big in the stock small headrests. Good luck.

I too am looking for the JL Stealth box, Let me know a good price on it...

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
ockevin said:
I too am looking for the JL Stealth box, Let me know a good price on it...
Shops in Dublin & Livermore CA both quoted me $600. Remember, if you have the power liftgate, you can't install the StelthBox (motor for liftgate takes up the space). JL did just come out with a new Stealthbox for the Armada that replaces the 2nd row center console if you have the 2nd row buckets.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I installed the monitors myself. I ordered the headrest repalcement monitors, 2 FM modulators, all the cables /wiring, and a DVD/VCR combo from Mobile Video 4less.com. You get to keep your stock headrest and they make new ones around what ever size screens you want. I put it all in myself.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
djcage69 said:
I installed the monitors myself. I ordered the headrest repalcement monitors, 2 FM modulators, all the cables /wiring, and a DVD/VCR combo from Mobile Video 4less.com. You get to keep your stock headrest and they make new ones around what ever size screens you want. I put it all in myself.
Got any pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.