Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys looked at the rear window wiper blade. On the rear lift gate where the end of the wiper blade is at, I have this clear square sticker thing. Have you guys removed this? Can it be removed? Is it supposed to be there? Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Tien said:
I was wondering if you guys looked at the rear window wiper blade. On the rear lift gate where the end of the wiper blade is at, I have this clear square sticker thing. Have you guys removed this? Can it be removed? Is it supposed to be there? Thanks for the info.
i actually i have it on both ends of the wiper blade. i've always wondered if it's safe to remove. my guess is, it was put there for shipping purposes......and removing it wouldn't do much harm, but it doesn't bother me since it's clear and not noticable.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
It looks like the 3M paint protective tape that I had to put on for my hood guard. I'd leave it on, just to make sure the blade doesn't start scraping against the paint too badly.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i looked at it closely and I saw that there are two of them. I'll just leave them on. Thanks guys :)

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Definately leave it!!

Those are transparent strike pads. obviously the rear wiper wasn't perfectly designed so those pads are necessary to protect the finish from being marred by the wiper returning to its stowed position.

Cno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts