Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if Nissan finnaly got a hold of their bugs and fixed the problems.

I have only had my Armada for a month, but with 4,500 miles (4,000 while towing a 16ft. box trailer) I have not had any of the problems often mentioned here and on other forums (Noises, Rattles, Broken Parts, etc.) with the exception of the Brake dust isuue.

When I purchased my Armada (LE 4x4 Tech DVD), I wanted to make sure I got one that was manufactured well into the production year to help minimize any chance of "First Year Bugs". Well my manufacture date is 09/04, so as I knock on wood, I hope Nissan got all the bugs out.

I'll keep you all posted on my Armada's progress and let you know if it experiances any problems. Any other owners out there with recent mfg. dates care to report on their status?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
We got our Smoke LE in August with a July build date. So far, so good. I love this truck! We have a few little creaks here and there, but the 70K+ Range Rover we drove did the same thing. I plan on removing the door panels and dynamatting them anyhow. We have just about 4000 miles and no brake issues yet (except the dust). I did retorque the wheels as soon as I got it home. Before retorquing, the lugs were not evenly tightened at all. By the way, we have the LE with everything but nav.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
RichK
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing