Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
If it did, it would take way too much work, I doubt it would though. The NAV signal is RGB so you need to convert your input source to that. AVElectronic.com has a box that you can just plug up to 4 different video sources into and it splices into the factory system by splicing into 4 wires, (actually you cut 4 wires and splice the box in between them). It's not very hard to do really.

If you already have a DVD there are mobile TV tuners for around $100. Call Sam at AVElectronic, he is excellent to deal with. Tell him Lonnie sent you from clubarmada.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I see now. I was hoping it would be a cheaper alternative to the AVElectronic solution. Thanks for the quick response. I guess I will just have to suck it up and dish out some cash.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Once you get it you will be glad you spent the money. It adds 10x to the worth of getting the tech package. Oh and spend the extra for the s-video as well. I got an older version that didn't have the option of reverse camera or s-video, I sent it in a month or so ago to get the reverse camera added. at the time Sam asked if I wanted the s-video too and I didn't think I had a need. Now looking into adding a small PC type device to play Divx movies, I wish I had....guess I'll be sending it in again in a few weeks....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
llajumpvid
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing