Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are many dealers(Nissan and Infiniti) that are doing the Stillen S/C sale and install. They are keeping the vehicle covered under warranty as well, since it will be dealer installed. I just cannot find on local. I do not feel like driving to Fl just to get warranty work done. I ask Ray Catena and they looked at me like I had 2 heads. I know I can do it myself, but I am sure Ray Catena would not warranty my drivetrain incase something happens.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Supercharger install

I've got a deal for you... For a small fee I'll fly up to Jersey, see my folks and some friends, pick up your QX drive it back to Florida (where I live) get the Stillen installed up the street, then fly it back :eek: (I mean drive it back). Then fly back home after a home cooked meal from my moms. ;)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FL_Crushin said:
I've got a deal for you... For a small fee I'll fly up to Jersey, see my folks and some friends, pick up your QX drive it back to Florida (where I live) get the Stillen installed up the street, then fly it back :eek: (I mean drive it back). Then fly back home after a home cooked meal from my moms. ;)

Thanks, but no thanks. I would get a auto shipper to ship it to Fl, Then ship it back when it was done. I just do not want to have to do that everytime I need any waranty work done. It would get quite costly. And considering all the little stuff that goes wrong on these, I would be spending a fortune on car carriers.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
You also working under a bad assumption, No dealer is gonna warranty it, unless you buy the warranty from Stillen, they would still have to get paid for any warranty work they did in the vehicle, and if the S/C caused the problem, Nissan isn't ging to cover it, only the stillen warranty would cover it.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jerseyparts said:
You also working under a bad assumption, No dealer is gonna warranty it, unless you buy the warranty from Stillen, they would still have to get paid for any warranty work they did in the vehicle, and if the S/C caused the problem, Nissan isn't ging to cover it, only the stillen warranty would cover it.
I beg to differ. There is a Nissan dealer in Fl that is installing these(full labor cost) and continuing the factory warranty like nothing happened. I am not talking about the Stillen 3 year warranty. The dealer is keeping the entire vehicle factoy warranty as long as they install the S/C. I asked Ray Catena and the Service Writer had no idea what Stillen S/C was. Refer to the Titan Forum for full details.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I am a Nissan Dealer, and Trust Me, Nissan will NOT Warranty this, that dealer is offering that service, but no dealer will honor that warranty if they find the S/C Caused the Problem, as long as you keep taking it back to them, you are good, but god forbid you take it to another dealer, they do not and will not honor that warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.