Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I don't have an Armada yet but looking forware to trade my Xterra in soon. For those that own the Armada does Armada has the signal light built in into the rear view miorr?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
re: turn signal

Not the 04 Armada, there is a list of changes for 05 somewhere but I don't think that is one of them.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Is it available as an add-on? I know GM makes the add-on exterior mirrors with the LED arrows in them - those would look cool on the Armada. Any info would be apprecited!

Also, I wonder if there are any LED tail light kits for the Armada.... :confused:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
umytbnext said:
Is it available as an add-on? I know GM makes the add-on exterior mirrors with the LED arrows in them - those would look cool on the Armada. Any info would be apprecited!

Also, I wonder if there are any LED tail light kits for the Armada.... :confused:

that would be a great after-market add on for the mirrors but I have not looked in that option. LMK if you find anything.

I think the QX56 had LED tails but the assembly unfortunately does not have the reverse lights for easy transplant to the Armada.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Somewhere on Ebay I've seen addon blinkers. They stick on to the mirror. I thought it would block too much of the mirror.

I wonder if there is a way to convert the puddle lights?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
llajumpvid
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing