Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud new owner of a blizzard LE 4x4...surprised I actually found an LE with none of the packages installed (except for the tow pkg). I prefer to go after market for my DVD and Nav systems. I'm just cruising it for the few tanks, but you can just feel the monster under the hood wanting to stretch it legs.....easy boy!!

Armada LE 4x4
Infiniti M45

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
randya2 said:
Proud new owner of a blizzard LE 4x4...surprised I actually found an LE with none of the packages installed (except for the tow pkg). I prefer to go after market for my DVD and Nav systems. I'm just cruising it for the few tanks, but you can just feel the monster under the hood wanting to stretch it legs.....easy boy!!

Armada LE 4x4
Infiniti M45
welcome :excellent

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
drcookie said:
Welcome aboard !!! :hi:

I am still not used to the gas pedal till this day. Every time I press it just a little, the truck will surge forward immediately. :excellent

Never gets old does it? I have to leave my baby for about two weeks every month but when I hop back in it after my trips its still a thrill pulling away from the parking lot! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.