Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of taking the car to fix the driver side rattles, so i'm going to do it myself. I have always felt that if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself! Anyways, Does anyone know how to take off the door panel? :) Does anyone have the instruction from the manual they can show me the .pdf files. Please? :)

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
See if this will help:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Tien said:
I'm tired of taking the car to fix the driver side rattles, so i'm going to do it myself. I have always felt that if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself! Anyways, Does anyone know how to take off the door panel? :) Does anyone have the instruction from the manual they can show me the .pdf files. Please? :)
Hey Tien, there are some more posts on how to pull panel off. It's easy but there a few details that are helpful.
- like which side to remove window controls from, or the cover piece on the door pull, or the bottom light, or how to get cables off for the door handle and door lock. If you want to talk, PM me.

Also, I've taken my door apart literally 10 times and I can't find the rattles anymore. If you have luck, let us know.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Andy, if you can spare a few minutes it would be a great if you could write up a how to on pulling the door panels apart that we could make a sticky of :2cool:

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
llajumpvid said:
Andy, if you can spare a few minutes it would be a great if you could write up a how to on pulling the door panels apart that we could make a sticky of :2cool:
This weekend, I'll grab my camera and document the steps.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Door Finisher (Panel) made easy

Attached are pictures of each step I go through to take the door panel off. 1-5 Continued on next post.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Here's the rest of them. Good luck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Thanks, Andy, it is an old post, but is coming in useful today for me :)

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Thanks, Andy! Great write-up! Very Helpful. Sorry for rising a dead thread.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Your the man Andy!!!! I needed this for door speaker replacement!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts