Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped of my 05 armada today at the dealership for service. 10 TSB's had to be repaired including a few other issues. The service guy was shocked that i had that many. I walked him through every tsb to make sure he didn't think it was BS. He said that this was the first armada to come in with this many. Service person was surprisingly pleasant. They have to keep it for at least 2 days. Just have to wait and see what they repair......
I was given a loaner from an outside car rental company. Get this they pulled up in a chrysler mini van. My mouth dropped. I had to argue with them about the whole rental car thing. I finally got them to give me a brand new chrysler pacifica. Anything was better than looking like a soccer mom.

· Premium Member
1,256 Posts
syncityvegas said:
I just dropped of my 05 armada today at the dealership for service. 10 TSB's had to be repaired including a few other issues. The service guy was shocked that i had that many. I walked him through every tsb to make sure he didn't think it was BS. He said that this was the first armada to come in with this many. Service person was surprisingly pleasant. They have to keep it for at least 2 days. Just have to wait and see what they repair......
I was given a loaner from an outside car rental company. Get this they pulled up in a chrysler mini van. My mouth dropped. I had to argue with them about the whole rental car thing. I finally got them to give me a brand new chrysler pacifica. Anything was better than looking like a soccer mom.
Just make sure you only do the tsb's you really need. Many cases of Armada's coming back worse off then originally.
My power lift gate actuator went out and after dealer fixed it, there was a few new rattles, squeaks, plastic trim was not put back right, scratched paint on bumper, grease on headliner, and scratched interior plastic.

Yes I could argue for a month with Nissan and spend my life dropping the Armada to get it fixed, but who has the time to deal with that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.