Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the package on clubtitan for the myron & davis dvd package? It is from truckoutfitters and comes with the 7.8" screen,dvd player, 2 wireless headphones, and an fm modulator. Im new to this auto dvd stuff. What does the fm modulator do for you? Also does the screen fit in the drop down in the armada, or do you replace the dropdown with a new one that has the screen in it? The price is 629.95 for the package. I have been looking at llajumpdvd posts on how he wired his dvd. Does this give you all the controls as the factory unit would from the rear. So that the rear passangers can have seperate audio from the front passengers with the headphones?? Any answers to any of these questions would be helpful. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
it's a decent price for the setup. The FM modulator is so you don't have to do any audio wiring. You just tune the radio to a certain channel and it broadcast over that frequency. The sound quality isn't the best. Likely using the systems IR transmitter it will require that you disable the factory IR system as they will interfere with each other. I suspect if you wired things the way I did you can use the headphones from the M&D with the factory IR transmitter and the system will function like the factory one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts