Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have Madas and want to show em off, I am really jealous that the west coast madas are having a :goteam: :goodjob: sponsored meet :damn: . We can have one too. I know its easy to to say travel but that is a ways for us(east coasters) to GAS up for. I know a few headz at different dealers so may be if we set a place like VA Beach its in the middle and shoot for a club meet there. Any I deas open for suggestionz. LETZ GET iT POPPIN :whip:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
East Coast Gathering

Fellow, East Coast Armada Owners,

When are we going to have our own gathering. You're right, east coast are jealous. All fellow armada (east coast) anywhere from NY, PA DE, VA, MD, NC, SC, etc., kindly please email each other for contacts and lets plan this meetings. I volunteer to organize it if you guys are willing to accept it.

Let's select our President, Vice, Treasury, etc. If you have any questions, kindly please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 240-304-5713. I will be updating my profile soon. I have new pictures of my mada and it will be posted soon.
:boxing: :hi: :comp26:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
That would be GREAT!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Meet in the East

It would be nice to pick a spot first. Just where is the middle for everyone in the east? i suggest we find some middle ground throw out a few ideas and then do a poll. So lets get going. Im in Southwest Pennsylvania where is everyone else from? I suggest a weekend meet as some or all of us have vacation plans already in the works. Come on now lets hear your voices. :coolsun: :2cool:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Why not vacation spots? Florida, DC, NY and Ski in vermont? I can justify a big road trip if I am doing a vacation at the same time. :D

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
How about the HAMPTONS or Jones Beach?

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weezr17 said:
How about the HAMPTONS or Jones Beach?
You say Hamptons cuz its close to you and you want to go shoppinLOL . I say VA BEACH :bow: VA VA VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
LOL! LOL! YOU GOT IT! LOL! You found me out....why did ya blow up my spot?! LOL!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
weezr17 said:
LOL! LOL! YOU GOT IT! LOL! You found me out....why did ya blow up my spot?! LOL!
Cuz I wanted to go water skiing in VA BEach :nana:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Ready and Waiting! In Maryland DC metro. VA beach is cool, Ocean city is were I used to go for all the Audi/VW meets, so, wherever is good with us!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool beanz I will check with the area dealerships and see if i can get us sponsored.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
RIght On! Where are you at Tub? I may be able to look into sponsorship in the Metro area here.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Let's Meet and Greet

I would really love to get together with a bunch of armada owners and swap stories and all that jazz...but i would really bug out if we could get a bunch of Madas off road and convoy through the countryside. i got me the 4x4 for a reason.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Manassas nation in the house! LOL.! I agree 100% brutha, that would be allot of fun. My mada is not even 72 hours old yet, so give me a few weeks to stop diapering it every day before we hit the trails!! :D At a minimum we should all get together and chat and swap stories for sure. I will be heading into Southern VA labor day weekend, maybe we could do something then?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Off road experience or Just a get together?

There is a place in Pennsylvania near harrisburgh called Paragon. It is a 4x4 pay to off road park. Ther has to be at least three of us to qualify as you all must go together or use a guide. I suggest that if you like this idea you check out their web site as you must have your rig up to their standards, I.e. tow hooks, fire extinguishers, tow straps, clevis hooks, tree savers, etc etc etc. I up for a weekend thing what ever it might be as long as i dont have to drive 10+ hours to get there from Pittsburgh. I no deep creek Maryland has some nice camp areas and a limited off road area or so i've read about on the web. From New York thats a good 8 hours i'd say. My opinion is that Gettysburg is about in the middle of us all, and having never been there, I hear its a great historical site and plenty of things to do when we are not talking about our mada's. Ok thats my 2 cents worth anyone else got any suggestions, we are running out of summer time, but hey I like 4x4 in the winter too...............

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok we, need to ask the west coast how the event turned out other thanclub members showing up how did nissan fair out with the customer reps d such so we have a gimmick or a sob story to tell the dealerships over for thier support. :smart:

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
There was no sob story, They contacted a local Nissan dealer and told them they were going to arrange a meet in elk gorve, and the dealer then took it from there, and offered the food. I was emailed, and I agreed to help out, and send $200.00 in gift certificates, and Burtman Ind. was contacted and he sent some accessories... all you really have to do is ask, it might not get done by the first dealer you ask, but eventually it will! I would suggest you get the titans involved, as they are a majority in the Nissan area, and you can do an Armada and Titan meet, I am in New Jersey and I have penty of room for the meet, but alas i know alot of you don't want to drive to New Jersey, so Keep me posted on this and I will see what I can do to attend and get this thing going...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts