Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Armada LE w/out Nav. What is the 1st empty switch that has the blank plug for? Next to it is the tow mode and VDC switch right in front of the shifter. I was just wondering what the first one is for. My idea is to install a rear light for when I need to mess with hooking up my boat at night for towing. I'll probably install the light switch in that empty spot.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Gunslinger420 said:
I own a Armada LE w/out Nav. What is the 1st empty switch that has the blank plug for? Next to it is the tow mode and VDC switch right in front of the shifter. I was just wondering what the first one is for. My idea is to install a rear light for when I need to mess with hooking up my boat at night for towing. I'll probably install the light switch in that empty spot.
Just a blank. I have LE with NAV and mine's blank also. ;)

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hm... this blank could be a very good place to put the switch to allow you to program the Navi while you are moving..... hmmmmm

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
empty switch

the switch is used in the Titan as rear "axle lock" the Titans don't have independent suspension, the blank switch to the left of your steering wheel is for "load light" lighting for the truck bed.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmmmm...Maybe we can put a switch there and a couple of flood lights out back to light up tailgater's!!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts