Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Platinum Reserve that I bought a few weeks ago (has 15K miles). Last week the CEL went on and my code reader flashed a P0138 (O2 sensor circuit high voltage bank 1 sensor 2), which the interwebs showed me that Nissan has a TSB out on this #NTB18-062. The light stayed on for another day and then went off and hasn't returned. Haven't had a chance to take it to a dealer yet.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Bill B.

·
Super Moderator
5,559 Posts
That’s a general code and yes ive seen codes similar to that. If it went off it does not meant the issue is corrected though, and you should head in and have nissan look at it. You could have a faulty o2, dirty man causing too rich of a mixture, etc etc etc....

Curious since you are aware of a tab why not just take it in and have it repaired? Or based on the cars history was it already fixed?

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi- thanks for the input. Car is not fixed AFAIK. My service advisor was not familiar with the TSB, so I’m trying to get feedback here. I plan on taking it in next week and will keep the board posted.
-Bill B

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was the outcome of your dealer visit? Just got the same code on mine today.
Hi - the dealer was not able to replicate the code, and the code went away. I never saw it again. Maybe it was a bad tank of gas. Strange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts