Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ever wonder where other members got their ID/username from. I would start but I'm in

ok guys. with1000 members this should bw interesting. give us a little bit of history behind your user name

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
lol .. I asked you 'bout your name in another post .. but I'll go 1st ..

"inqui-Z-tor" came about when I joined the z31.com forum (based upon the Nissan 300ZX, 1st Generation). I wanted a "Z" in the name .. and I tend to ask questions or "inquire" alot. Hence .. "inqui-Z-tor". Infact my car's license plate reads: NQ ZTOR

Rather than try to develop new "board names" for the different forums .. I just use the same one .. so I kept "inqui-Z-tor" for here ...

:itsfriday

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I made mine up by choosing random letters from the alphabet... :D

Ken

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I came up with mine using the first initials of my first and last name and I added "xcracer" cuz my brother and I used to participate in mountain bike cross-country races. ;) I still mountain bike but nothing competitive.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOONEY said:
Don't you think that maybe you should have started :)
yeah I should have. I'm in the recovery room at the hospital. my wife and I just had a baby boy at 10:12. brandon kai is his name. I am using my cell to post the topic which is difficult to type on. so I will do mine when I get in front of a computer

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
bootyologist24 said:
yeah I should have. I'm in the recovery room at the hospital. my wife and I just had a baby boy at 10:12. brandon kai is his name. I am using my cell to post the topic which is difficult to type on. so I will do mine when I get in front of a computer
Congratulations on Brandon Kai ...

:fantastic

I trust "mom" and "son" are doing fine ... you think you're still gonna make it tomorrow? LOL .. I'd be posting via my cell phone too ...

[edit: I did notice on the topic line .. that it appear'd to have been cut off]

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
inqui-Z-tor said:
Congratulations on Brandon Kai ...

:fantastic

I trust "mom" and "son" are doing fine ... you think you're still gonna make it tomorrow? LOL .. I'd be posting via my cell phone too ...

[edit: I did notice on the topic line .. that it appear'd to have been cut off]
no doubt. I'm gonaa be there for sure. till momma calls from the hospital wonderin where the hell I am. I'll be a few minutes away from the park dropping my kids off at a friends house. so I will most definately be dropping by

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
My initals plus a shortened jump video added on. I use to do skydiving videos so it was an easy email for the students to remember.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
bootyologist24 said:

congrats, now get that baby seat into the Armada. :)

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
My Dog

Our silly, sweet dog, its her nickname.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Armoody was an off the cuff username. I am pretty level headed but just in a bit of mood about something probably. I always try to come away from those occansional times remembering how fortunate I am to have a healthy family and live in the greatest country in the world, depsite our shortcomings, which we get to compain about and still live. I have a feeling that I might be preaching to the quire here. :D
Congrats to BK, kids are great and amazing. (And that's not the first time someone is going to tag a nickname on your kid..) :eek:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whooooo. A long day at the hospital. The little guy is awesome. My third child, and all which are boys. Thank you lord for a healthy one :bow:

Anyway, mine was kinda given by friends. I'm an @$$ guy when it comes to women and I use to analyze em so much as they walked by. My friends would make fun of me casue they say I took classes on it. Saying I got a PHD, and I over evaluate em, yadah yadah yadah. So a buddy was like "what do you think you are, a bootyologist". We all cracked up about it and it kinda stuck to me. As far as the 24 at the end of the name. As with all guys, or most anyway. Its the number I used while playing ball thru highschool and college. Whether it be Basketball, baseball, or football. It is my lucky number

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Well, here ya go.
It's my nickname that has been with me since high school. I was the only 16 year old (back in the day) with a tattoo, trench coat, combat boots and a take no crap from anybody attitude. Long story short, I had to spend some time in the principal's office and he was asking me if I had mental problems. This got out and the "in crowd" thought it would be cool to call me psycho. I turned it around that I didn't take it as a bad thing to be different and started signing my art work as "Syko".
To this day alot of people I knew in high school don't know my real name and call me Syko.
I just added Armada for fun.

Syko :chainsaw:

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I'm just real creative...

Actually, I was part of a moto forum that did NOT have registration and I simply went by sean. Then the forum got a little more popular and more seans posted so I started posting as SeanFromTX. Pretty soon folks were posting up as other folks with very unique names and the flaming and trolling began. That site finally just shut down.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Weezr17

Where do I start.....I have Asthma and while playing softball in college I would WHEEZE frequently...soooo....my team mates started calling me WHEEZER and the #17 was my softball number in both HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE. That is that. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
92TripleBlack= 1992 Corvette Convertable, Black Exterior, Black Interior, Black Roof. ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 76 Posts