Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has set up a muffler or exhaust on their Armada yet. I'm looking to get a deep rumble but at the same time not be too loud or too noticeable.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I got mine from Amazon Open Box for $254 shipped. It was perfect and came with all parts, with a hole in the outer box. I've had pretty good luck with Amazon.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
2010. I was not tracking a change until after 2015. But I'm not all knowing.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2010. I was not tracking a change until after 2015. But I'm not all knowing.

That's what I thought as well, but I guess it's 2012 and after. I've heard the Gibson system in person and I really like it. It's a shame that I can't find one for the 2012.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Rockauto shows the same part number for a catback system for both 2010 and 2012.

Just one data point. YMMV.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
No issues fitting aftermarket exhausts from 04-15. Only difference is how the OE Y-pipe was done between 04-07 and 08-15 models. The earlier armadas had a true Y pipe (2 into 1), whereas the latter had a dual inlet to the muffler.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
176 Posts
That's what I thought as well, but I guess it's 2012 and after. I've heard the Gibson system in person and I really like it. It's a shame that I can't find one for the 2012.
Look at the systems @ Cajun B Pipes too. They have a good assortment.

·
Registered
2017 Armada Platinum 4x4
23 Posts
I plan on getting mine done at my local muffler shop, they have also had the Magnaflow ( a great sounding muffler) in stock and I get in and out in about an hour, they usually run around 275.00 or so installed, It's worth a look, just look on google for local muffler shops :cool:

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
176 Posts
I plan on getting mine done at my local muffler shop, they have also had the Magnaflow ( a great sounding muffler) in stock and I get in and out in about an hour, they usually run around 275.00 or so installed, It's worth a look, just look on google for local muffler shops :cool:
This is what I did with my 2020 Titan too. Local shop, excellent work. And the Magnaflow sounded just perfect! May do something similar on the armada!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love my Flowmaster muffler. Nice sound, feels like it gave me a bit more juice. Magnaflows are also very popular, and I have seen some Banks exhaust setups that are really nice sounding as well. I want to do a full Cajun bpipes and header setup though, hopefully this summer.

Reactions: CBEllis
1 - 14 of 13 Posts