Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know where I can get bigger headrest to fit the MADA......I am getting a couple monitors put in this week onto my 05........The actual headrest seem to be a bit smaller than standard HR. Now I am getting some 7" screens put in but found out theres gonna be some modding done cause of the size of the headrest and the HR being at an angle. I wanted to get soem that will fit the Truck that are bigger than the ones I have now. That will also give the the chance to take out the monitors of I wanted and put my factory ones back on. I dont want the ones with the built in monitors but just some extra ones. anyone know a god place to get some grey, cloth headrest to put....Will the GMC, Ford headrest fit. And are they bigger than the Mada. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
bootyologist24 said:
I need to know where I can get bigger headrest to fit the MADA......I am getting a couple monitors put in this week onto my 05........The actual headrest seem to be a bit smaller than standard HR. Now I am getting some 7" screens put in but found out theres gonna be some modding done cause of the size of the headrest and the HR being at an angle. I wanted to get soem that will fit the Truck that are bigger than the ones I have now. That will also give the the chance to take out the monitors of I wanted and put my factory ones back on. I dont want the ones with the built in monitors but just some extra ones. anyone know a god place to get some grey, cloth headrest to put....Will the GMC, Ford headrest fit. And are they bigger than the Mada. Thanks in advance
Get a set from the 04 model they are bigger and not at an incline. They fit a 7" monitor as I've seen it done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts