Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I just added a Video Interface to my 2010 Armada however when I plugged everything back in the monitor/radio/AC dash will not turn on..it’s all black. The ac is blowing but I cannot change it due to the whole dash unit is not working! Please help, any advice is much appreciated

Here is my struggle..nothing is working?

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Have you checked all the fuses? Not sure if there is a fuse specifically for that but worth a shot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello All, I just added a Video Interface to my display monitor in my 2010 Armada however when I plugged everything back in the monitor/radio/AC dash will not turn on..it’s all black. The ac is blowing but I cannot change it due to the whole dash unit is not working! Please help, any advice is much appreciated
Have you checked all the fuses? Not sure if there is a fuse specifically for that but worth a shot.
i have checked them but it’s worth a shot to double check. Really weird cause the ac is blowing but nothing is lighting up! Thanks for the reply

I was reading through the forum and fixed the blinking air bag light that started after I plugged everything back in! So that was super cool!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All, I just added a Video Interface to my 2010 Armada however when I plugged everything back in the monitor/radio/AC dash will not turn on..it’s all black. The ac is blowing but I cannot change it due to the whole dash unit is not working! Please help, any advice is much appreciated

View attachment 47763

Here is my struggle..nothing is working?
hello look I already have the same problem with my armada and I would like to know you found a solution

Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts