Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a new vehicle but this time I didn’t go with Nissan I went with Toyota and bought a Sequoia. I loved my Armada, at first it was a love hate relationship with everything I had fix but after we were right as rain. I know I wasn’t a part of the forum for long but I learned a lot in the short time and everyone’s been a big help. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Every disappointment is a blessing.

Only 6 months ago, you bought your used 2006 Armada that came with a few problems. You showed it some love and care and got it painted and on that faithful day you totaled it!

Do you remember how disappointed you felt that day? Well, little dis you know that after the insurance settled you, you will not be driving any more used Armadas!

There you are now rolling off with a BRAND NEW Toyota Sequoia!!!

Got to love this. Definitely was a blessing in disguise. No more starting threads like you did asking for help with all those codes your Armada was throwing at you.

Enjoy the new ride.

Do you have some cool pictures to share? Did you get top of the line? Would love to see pics if you are willing to share.

Stay safe and enjoy your many years if usage from that Sequoia.

My boss at work drives a 2002 Sequoia that he bought brand new and he says he has never had any reason to buy a new car since this one has been reliable to him and he has only 187,000 miles on it after 17 years now. He puts only about 10,000 to 12,000 miles a year on it. So, know your Sequoia can last you atleast 15 years! Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts