Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced the blower motor resistor on a 2006 model as the AC/heat fan finally stopped blowing altogether. I previously had the issue with the fan blowing high regardless of whether it is on any of the 4 settings (other than off). This problem still exists after replacing the resistor that should have fixed that problem, per all the posts I have read.. Where else could the problem be?

·
Super Moderator
5,711 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Ive seen this asked about on here before and the issue may be the actual physical switch either has debris under it or is just faulty. It will need to be replaced.i

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome.

Ive seen this asked about on here before and the issue may be the actual physical switch either has debris under it or is just faulty. It will need to be replaced.i
Here is th

Here is the really odd thing. The next time I got in the car (12 hours later). Everything seemed to be working as it should. But today the fan turned completely off when in auto mode & I had to manually turn it back on, because it was not cool enough. Hoping nothing else screwy happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts