Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2004 LE and I'm in need of a set of Fender Flares. Got some rust on the rear quarters - both sides (Michigan winters). The cost to replace both the rear quarters is almost the debt of a small foreign nation. The body shop here in town can repair the rust - I need the Flares to cover the work and add a look I want.
Anybody know where you can find a set or does anyone have a set for sale?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I have been looking to see if anyone managed to get fender flares for their Armada. Did you suceed and if so where did you get them from. Also wondering if they did an inner liner for the rear of the Armada as well . I have an 05. If you could pass on any info that would be great . Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been looking to see if anyone managed to get fender flares for their Armada. Did you suceed and if so where did you get them from. Also wondering if they did an inner liner for the rear of the Armada as well . I have an 05. If you could pass on any info that would be great . Thanks
I got my fender flares from 4wheelonline. You may want to check out online shops as the majority of the auto parts and accessories nowadays can be found on the internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts