Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for everyone's input here on the boards. After 8 long months I finally got my Mada ... a fully loaded 2006 Smoke LE.

Just a little background, I grew up in the Philippines and as most of you know Asia-Pacific market has some cars that are not available in North America. I've always wanted a Nissan Safari or a Nissan Patrol. As a young buck those were my dream cars. I am now 27 with 3 kids so it was time to get a car that can fit a family of 5. But I don't want to be known as the "minivan man".

The choices were Armada, Seqouia and Yukon Denali. Honestly, I checked out the Seqouia first because of Toyota's reputation, but those damn tail lights killed it for me. So at the end it was either the Mada or Denali. Next, I researched about the Mada, found this board, test drove it and fell in love with it. And that was it for me I did not even see the Denali in person. Plus, this car is the closest thing the can fulfill my chilhood dreams.
And of course everyone's testimonials that all issues with the earlier Mada's have been fixed (ie brake, etc).

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Congrats bro... another pinoy. Same thing here growing up in PI. Saw a Nissan Pathfinder then wanted one since, which I got back in 97. Always liked Nissans. Traded the Pathy for a Murano. Got a 300ZX. Now traded the Murano for the Mada.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Yahooooo another PINOY...Same here grow up in PI.... :thumbup: Welcome good to have you congrats and good luck your new armada :D by the way post some Pics when you can THE BEAST ROCK "FILIPINO KICK @&& :D " magugustuhan mo yan bro peace out ;)

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
wow.. i didn't know that this club has this much Filipino members. I'm very surprised and I myself grew up in the PI. I came to Maui, HI when I was 15 yrs. old. This is my 3rd Nissan vehicle. I have a 91 Nissan Hardbody and a 98 Nissan Maxima too. I wanted to get the Armada since last year but decided to wait a little due to my friend's advice to wait since he is a mechanic for the Nissan dealer here and he told me that there are problems with the brakes. And now here I am with my loaded 06 Armada LE.....

here's a pic of my truck and Maxima

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,189 Posts
itchy_balls said:
Thanks for everyone's input here on the boards. After 8 long months I finally got my Mada ... a fully loaded 2006 Smoke LE.

Just a little background, I grew up in the Philippines and as most of you know Asia-Pacific market has some cars that are not available in North America. I've always wanted a Nissan Safari or a Nissan Patrol. As a young buck those were my dream cars. I am now 27 with 3 kids so it was time to get a car that can fit a family of 5. But I don't want to be known as the "minivan man".

The choices were Armada, Seqouia and Yukon Denali. Honestly, I checked out the Seqouia first because of Toyota's reputation, but those damn tail lights killed it for me. So at the end it was either the Mada or Denali. Next, I researched about the Mada, found this board, test drove it and fell in love with it. And that was it for me I did not even see the Denali in person. Plus, this car is the closest thing the can fulfill my chilhood dreams.
And of course everyone's testimonials that all issues with the earlier Mada's have been fixed (ie brake, etc).
When will you post some pics?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.