Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an uncut key off of Ebay for my 2004 Armada and went to the dealer to have it cut and programmed and they wanted to charge $80 so I went to a local Lock and Key Co and the guy was going to cut and program for half that but said he would need the Pin Code from the dealer to program the key once he cut it. Is there anyone that might have this code because the dealer don't want to give me this information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
When you got the keys from the dealer (when you bought your car) there was a small metal tag attached to the ring on one of the keys. Mine was on the valet key. Your code is stamped on this tag. Look in section 3 of your Owner's Manual.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks..

scr38 said:
When you got the keys from the dealer (when you bought your car) there was a small metal tag attached to the ring on one of the keys. Mine was on the valet key. Your code is stamped on this tag. Look in section 3 of your Owner's Manual.

Thanks a bunch. I do have that on my keys and I will take it tommorow to have cut. It's people like you that make this site one of the best. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.