Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Went great! Sorry, I obviously forgot to update....LOL. I’ll see if I can get a couple of pics and post. But I definitely say “go for it!”
Did you have any problems or anything I should know about before I do this? Just wanted to not be surprised if there is anything just in case.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just be patient and deliberate when you start hole punching. Make sure before you do it that you’ve fully stretched the flap down over the seat to determine where your holes go. That will keep it looking nice and tight when you have the flap snapped to the seat.

Also, there’s a video that demonstrates how to use the hole punch above. Find it and be prepared to watch it, backing up and replaying as many times as you need to feel comfortable with what you’re doing.

Good luck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just be patient and deliberate when you start hole punching. Make sure before you do it that you’ve fully stretched the flap down over the seat to determine where your holes go. That will keep it looking nice and tight when you have the flap snapped to the seat.

Also, there’s a video that demonstrates how to use the hole punch above. Find it and be prepared to watch it, backing up and replaying as many times as you need to feel comfortable with what you’re doing.

Good luck!
Got any photos of your project done?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here you go. I can’t really do a step-by-step now since it’s been done a while. It’s really not difficult, though. Just check the associated videos on how to use the snap punch and get comfortable with that. Then all you’re doing is that process on the seat flaps of the Armada.

Good luck!
1953F0BB-55FF-45DC-BA4C-6B7B3DE0D461.jpeg
F56282AF-6264-46AA-B7A8-19A13B99CB7D.jpeg
625F601C-1F5E-4DB1-90CB-5A587EA51C4E.jpeg

·
Registered
14 Posts
The '09 Armada I acquired had the same issue. I have not need for those ramps, so I simply used some industrial-strength spray adhesive, and reattached them to their seat backs....permanently! Works good, lasts long time.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts