Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have on 05 armada. Looking for factory fog lights to install. where can i get than other than the dealer? HELP

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
The Nissan fog lights are the best to get. The kit comes with a new switch stalk that has the fog light switch on it. It is a very quick install, 20-30 minutes. Contact Greg V at MossyPerformance.com, one of our sponsers, for a good deal on the kit. Aftermarket lights require you to add a switch, wiring, and make mounts. The OEM kit just plugs in.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
scr38 said:
The Nissan fog lights are the best to get. The kit comes with a new switch stalk that has the fog light switch on it. It is a very quick install, 20-30 minutes. Contact Greg V at MossyPerformance.com, one of our sponsers, for a good deal on the kit. Aftermarket lights require you to add a switch, wiring, and make mounts. The OEM kit just plugs in.

I have to agree that the factory ones are the best to install. Only question i have is the bulbs. Can they be replaced with a brighter one, and how many watts does the OEm ones produce. They seem to be on the low end as far as brightness goes.

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
The original fog lamps use a 37.5 watt bulb. You can replace them with the Sylvinia 893, which has a little more wattage and whiter light. I don't think it would be a good idea to go to a bulb with much more wattage due to the heat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts