The powerful, spacious 2006 Nissan Armada proudly takes the Nissan name and reputation for innovation to a new dimension. Built for outdoor family adventures, the Armada features a rugged, full-length boxed high-strength steel frame; an independent rear suspension; and a 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine offering one of the highest standard horsepower/torque ratings in the full-size light duty SUV class and the highest maximum towing capacity in this class at 9,100 lbs. (when properly equipped).
The Armada also offers distinctive exterior styling, class-leading (full-size, light duty SUV class) second row roominess, fold-flat 2nd and 3rd row seating, and a long list of standard and available features and equipment – including a full-length overhead console with available DVD entertainment system, exceptional interior storage, and a removable 2nd row center console (available with optional 2nd row captain\'s chairs). Armada receives minor enhancements for 2006.
Enhancements to the 2006 Armada include:
· Standard automatic dual-zone air conditioning
· Standard 60/40 split fold-flat 3rd row seat
· New power folding mirrors with heat, power adjust, auto dim and integrated turn signal standard on LE
· Audio system includes the ability to play mp3 formatted CDs
· Available factory installed satellite radio
· Tow Package becomes standard on SE Off-Road
· New exterior colors – Majestic Blue and Granite
For more info see www.infinitinews.com