Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as you know I also own and run www.clubtitan.org One of our sponsors is www.mossyperformance.com They have just redone their entire site and it is much easier to navigate now. It looks a lot better as well. A while back GregV from Mossy sent me a set of Carbotech High Performance brake pads made for the Nissan Titan. I gave them away at a meet we had. Our ClubTitan member JetTech won them and has installed them and driven for a while with them. He has finally posted his opinions on them and has been more than pleased. Please check out his posts in this thread at ClubTitan http://www.clubtitan.org/postt555.html
JetTech is highly looked up to on ClubTitan and other sites like TitanTalk.com. If you would like to get these pads GregV is running a special for us and you guys can get in on this if you want. Its a great deal and you will find it on the last page of this thread at ClubTitan. Also here is a direct link to the new Armada section on the brand new site Mossy Performance has now. http://mossyperformance.com/main/index.php?year=2004-2005&model=Armada
Enjoy
M4ck

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Let's get in

C'mon guys...let's get in on this. If we get 12 orders pads are $75 for the front set and $145 for the stainless lines. Don't know, but I imagine that we could order one or the other (or both). I'd like to get the lines and pads.

Jettech is a pretty smart guy (Read him all the time on titantalk.com) with regards to automotive stuff. I've read other good reviews on the carbotech pads also. Not only do they work better, but since they're ceramic there should be little if no dust.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
adjmcloon said:
C'mon guys...let's get in on this. If we get 12 orders pads are $75 for the front set and $145 for the stainless lines. Don't know, but I imagine that we could order one or the other (or both). I'd like to get the lines and pads.

Jettech is a pretty smart guy (Read him all the time on titantalk.com) with regards to automotive stuff. I've read other good reviews on the carbotech pads also. Not only do they work better, but since they're ceramic there should be little if no dust.
i am very interested in this group buy! but i would need them installed. anyone out there can help me out with the install? if not, at least point me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I would but.....

Dealers seem to use ANY excuse to avoid honoring warranties. IF my brakes begin to warp and IF Nissan actually does a recall in April I don't want to foot the bill because Nissan decides that the pads were the culprit.

While I am fully aware of the Moss-Magnusson Act at this point I don't have the time or resources to be tied up in court.

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
I want in on the group buy of the pads (and maybe the lines also) How is this going to be handled? Is JT or someone else going to get a list together? We need to take advantage of the generous offer from Greg. (And a big thanks to Greg!)

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would probably be easiest to have all of you guys post in the thread about it on ClubTitan that way there all together and easy to keep up with.
M4ck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
m4ck
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing