Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I just wanted drop a line :D

I am driving myself crazy on a Sequoia Vs. Armada purchase. I have to admitt that I was not a big fan of the body style of the armada, but looking at your guys/gals rides... changed my mind.

I think we are leaning towards the Armada... so I thought I would jump on the forum, and check out the REAL DEAL on this ride.

P.S.
Anyone from Arizona?

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Onyochin said:
Hello all!

I am driving myself crazy on a Sequoia Vs. Armada purchase. I have to admitt that I was not a big fan of the body style of the armada, but looking at your guys/gals rides... changed my mind.

I think we are leaning towards the Armada... so I thought I would jump on the forum, and check out the REAL DEAL on this ride.

P.S.
Anyone from Arizona?
Hello bro I was in the same boat you are 4 weeks ago ! But after researching alot I went with the Armada ! More room! More power ! And a body stye that hasn't been out for 5 years ! Armada !

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Onyochin said:
Hello all!

P.S.
Anyone from Arizona?
Armada cranks.
Reasons I like Armada over Sequoia:
Faster. Sequoia is a dog next to Armada. 9.3 0-60 for the Toy, 7.1 for the Mada. 2 seconds quicker in the quarter also.
Larger Sequoia is a 3/4 full size like a durango. It isn't full sized. Smallest in the class, tightest cabin room vs. Mada's largest cabin room. Smallest motor with a puny 4.7 V8 also.
Towing: TOY tows half the weight the Mada tows
Independent rear suspension: TOY has solid rear axel. Rides like a truck.
New style: TOY is a 5 year old design. New one is due out in 2 years. Your value will drop dramatically when the new one arrives
Noone looks twice at the TOY. Mada you watch them stare.

Good luck but I love mine and have had zero problems. My brother in law took it for one ride and went from Tundra to Titan on his truck lpurchase. Take them both for a test drive, then drive home the one you like. Buy an SUV, not a TOY.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
WOW! You said you DIDN'T like the body of the Armada at first? How could you NOT....the very first time I saw MADA I fell in LOVE. WHAT A BODY! ;)

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Onyochin said:
Hello all!

P.S.
Anyone from Arizona?
I have owned a 04' 4 runner and we have a 05' Tacoma, I like Toyota but I must say that the Armada is the best in its class in most categories. If you are looking at a late build 05 you should not have most of the new build quirk you will read about on this site.

And I am from AZ, N Phx just S. of Cave Creak. AZ in the house!!!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
There is also a site called yotatech.com You can get a lot of info there about the toy. And compared to the "MADA" it is toy. :schla24:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank guys for all the great info!!
After all the research and comments here... We made the purchase just a couple hours ago :D So now I really can be part of the ClubArmada family!

Here is what we got:
Black (I just thought it look so damn mean in black IMHO)
'05 LE 4x2
Tech Package
DVD Package

We have never owned a SUV before, so it is a different ride. I like being able to see over people on the road. We also have a '02 Altima SE (Silver) and it has been gravy!!

Thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Onyochin said:
Thank guys for all the great info!!
After all the research and comments here... We made the purchase just a couple hours ago :D So now I really can be part of the ClubArmada family!

Here is what we got:
Black (I just thought it look so damn mean in black IMHO)
'05 LE 4x2
Tech Package
DVD Package

We have never owned a SUV before, so it is a different ride. I like being able to see over people on the road. We also have a '02 Altima SE (Silver) and it has been gravy!!

Thanks again!!
Congrats! Enjoy it. :D :bonvoyage

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:excellent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts