Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone with a SE OFF ROAD seem to be missing the black airdam underneath the bumper? Mine does not have it. I've been to two dealers and have notice none of the SE-OR had it. The brochure shows it, the SE and LE have it but the SE-OR does not??? :confused:

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Pwrl3ss

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Pwrl3ss said:
Does anyone with a SE OFF ROAD seem to be missing the black airdam underneath the bumper? Mine does not have it. I've been to two dealers and have notice none of the SE-OR had it. The brochure shows it, the SE and LE have it but the SE-OR does not??? :confused:

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Pwrl3ss
Cannot confirm nor deny...I would bet that the OR does not have it due to the skid plate... My LE is missing the tow hooks that Nissan's website say are included when you look at the standard features....at least a few months ago it did. After some investigation they are only with the 4x4 models......so they say :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
It would make since for Nissan to leave the front airdam off - that is, if we are talking about the little skirt-type plastic piece on the bottom (my car lingo is still amateur). I have scraped mine pretty bad, and the farthest I go "off-roading" is mudding on a fairly flat terrain.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
The lower air dam is factory deleted on the Off-Road versions since it hangs down 4 inches lower than the bumper. (think ground clearance) The Only way to get tow hooks is with the 4WD Version. My LE has the Air Dam and the Tow hooks, course I have 4WD.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Air Dam pictures

I also looked at the 04 Nissan Pathfinder Armada brochure and it most certainly has pictures showing the air dam on the Off Road model. It has 7 spoke wheels, right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Cillyone
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing