Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any1 ever installed a front bumper bra before,
i was thinking of buying one for the mada but im not sure how it would look, i purchased that clear bra film, its pretty much BS i bought a kit from invisiblemask.com and it is not cut right it is smaller and does not cover most of the front bumper, you will still get nicks and chips from rocks,

http://www.invisiblemask.com/cgi-bi...=1&year=2005&make=29&model=1378&submodel=3823

no one buy this, its no good i took mine off after a week.

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Buying the invisible mask as a do it yourself is like buying window tint rolls and trying to do it. Doesn't work. Clear bra type products are best left to the pros who guarantee their work. I'm looking to do one myself. I think the one you want is made by 3M and many of the others are cheap copies that yellow and don't work well. ;)

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Buying the invisible mask as a do it yourself is like buying window tint rolls and trying to do it. Doesn't work. Clear bra type products are best left to the pros who guarantee their work. I'm looking to do one myself. I think the one you want is made by 3M and many of the others are cheap copies that yellow and don't work well. ;)
Yupp, I agree....I have the 3M clear bra on three of my cars and love it. Leather front bra's SUCK balls unless you like damaging your car finish. First off they look cheap and straight from the 80's, and not only that but they tend to trap small dirt particles and debris which turns the bra into a large piece of sandpaper (great for your paint). And to prevent that from happening you will have to remove the entire bra every time you wash your car and make sure you clean the bra and the car well before installing it back on. But it's your car and money.....do what pleases you best. Just throwing in my 2 cents. :D

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
If you get it done, make sure you get good film. I think 3M makes good stuff but do your research. The cheap stuff yellows fairly rapidly. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.