Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
I took mine to the dealer, and they told me that the Titan splash Guards will not fit the Armada because the running boards are different and there isn't enough clearance, due to the tube Running boards. I did end up having the QX56 splash guards, and they look better. :cool:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. I just purchased the QX56 front splash guards and I'll admit they look nice on the Armada. I've already gotten compliments from other Armada drivers.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
There has been other discussions that the QX56 Splash Guards require some modifications to fit our Armadas ... is this true?

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Poohdaddy said:
There has been other discussions that the QX56 Splash Guards require some modifications to fit our Armadas ... is this true?
the only thing is the splash guards do not fit snug to the body and that is due to the QX56 has a fender flare. but coming to think about it and from a practical point of view you really do not need to modify it, and the reason is that all the road mud will be caught by the mud guards because they are sticking out less than 1/4 of an inch, and won't dirty your truck. ;)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
james0625 said:
Thanks for the reply. I just purchased the QX56 front splash guards and I'll admit they look nice on the Armada. I've already gotten compliments from other Armada drivers.
Can you get the QX56 front splash guards not painted?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts