Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Massachusetts, we are allowed up to 35% window tinting on the driver and passenger door glass. The problem exists if you put 35% tint over window glass that has ANY tint in it already, you can fail a roadside inspection. Do anybody know for sure if there is even 1% tint in the front glass? If there is, I will end up putting 50% tint up front, just to be safe. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I don't think cops are really going to get their thing and check how much your tint is. Well, unless your armada is really thugged out and you look like some thug. I put 20% tint on my front windows and have no front plate. 35% is legal in the front in texas and texas until sept of this year requires a front plate. Cops don't mind me because I don't look or drive crazy. Now if i was driving a crazy fixed up honda like I used to have, then i would have to worry about getting pulled over all the time.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Well, looks like it's going to be 35% tint job then, and I'm gonna throw that front plate in the trash, as it's redundent anyways, right? Rock on, and get out of the "Beast's" way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts