Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Actually, this is something I noticed that changed between my 04 and my 06. The driver armrest on the 04 could be adjusted to any height. On my 06, the armrest is either up or down. Since I typically had it all the way down, it doesn't really matter to me, but my wife likes the old one better.

For the life of me, I can't remember if the passenger armrest on the 04 had adjustable height. Our 06 does not.

Keith

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
My '05 does not have adjustable armrests. This must be an '04 feature. ;)

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I have an 04 and both of the front ones adjust. It's an LE - I don't know if that makes any difference. I love the adjustable feature. Because sometimes all the way down is just NOT comfortable. I always have it about 1/3 of the way up. But the front passenger armrest does adjust. - Sorry, I'm wrong. I just went outside to try it to be sure; It is just the driver's side that adjusts, passenger side is just the regular old up and down. I hope they bring this feature back in the newer models because it really is nice.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
tru tru yea it's only on the driver's side in the '04..sometimes i wish it was also on the passenger b/c sometimes it just feels too low..great feature tho, don't know why they took it out of the newer models

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Seat height adjust

For the '05 and '06 at least the driver seat can adjust up and down which will give the same affect as raising and lowering the armrest since it stays static while the seat moves up or down. Unless of course you like your seat high and your armrest high, or vice versa, then you're screwed.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
For the '05 and '06 at least the driver seat can adjust up and down which will give the same affect as raising and lowering the armrest since it stays static while the seat moves up or down. Unless of course you like your seat high and your armrest high, or vice versa, then you're screwed.
They are talking about the pitch of the armrest. The angle can be changed so for example the armrest can be adjusted to be level to the ground if you tilt the seat back. Could on '04s, not on later ones. ;)

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welllll now...sorry to hear the newer Armadas do not have this feature at all.

Perhaps may investigate using parts from a driver side armrest for the passenger side...probably wont work though. Depends if the adjuster is on the armrest or on the seat frame. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.