Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished this up about 2 hours ago...took 2 days total and about 11 hours. It wasn't too hard, but KLONDIKE kept complaining about how tired he was (he was mostly watching). Other than that, as long as you take your time and dont lose any screws, you should have no problem trying this.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I did all the hard work... drinking soda, eating lunch at his house, drinking ice cold MT DEW,and lets not forget the important paper removal. On a serious note my truck sounds ALOT better and I'm glad I allowed him the honor of working on my baby. Thanks Malik :excellent
Now to talk him into doing my doors :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
order the stuff, the doors should be easy...but it'll take about 3 times longer than i tell you it will (like usual)

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Malik, I would almost be willing to pay you to move to Arizona. Nice job!!

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Malick, whats the trick to taking the center console out? do you have to remove the 295 screws/bolts/torex (I think thats what they are called) or is there just a couple key ones and the whole console will lift out?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
llajumpvid said:
Malick, whats the trick to taking the center console out? do you have to remove the 295 screws/bolts/torex (I think thats what they are called) or is there just a couple key ones and the whole console will lift out?

just a few key ones and the whole thing comes out..i was missing ones hidden in the front under the dash area....i finally figured it out

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I found a how to on Titan talk. Basically you take out 4 screws around the front dash area, the ones in the bottom of the main storage area and the two big bolts on the side. Then you have to take the shifter linkage off right?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
llajumpvid said:
I found a how to on Titan talk. Basically you take out 4 screws around the front dash area, the ones in the bottom of the main storage area and the two big bolts on the side. Then you have to take the shifter linkage off right?

yep! that auto shifter linkage was a bitch to get back on

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
my wife would sh1t if she came home and saw the Armada in the intermediate condition.

Nice work btw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts