Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Beast said:
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! It's been a long time coming, but I sure appreciate it. By the way it looks sweet!!! :udaman:
I was just on my way out to see if they came out any better. check back.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HEY ALEX~
LOOKIN GOOD!
Do you still have your grille? What happen to the front view...come on 1 more pic....PLEASE!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weezr17 said:
HEY ALEX~
LOOKIN GOOD!
Do you still have your grille? What happen to the front view...come on 1 more pic....PLEASE!
thank you! Grill is still there. it ain't going no where.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HA. Yeah, the grille is SWEET. I have.... I THINK the same one on mine.....is it an E&G (polished) or just something similar?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weezr17 said:
HA. Yeah, the grille is SWEET. I have.... I THINK the same one on mine.....is it an E&G (polished) or just something similar?
I'm not sure what it is. I got it from the dealer when I first bought the truck and never bothered to even look at the maker.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Better than I thought. Usually, I hate extra wings/spoilers. Most are too blatant and gaudy and scream look at me, I have more wind resistance and worse mileage. This one blends with the stock style nicely. Gotta say grudgingly I like it. Not a big fan of the white script on the rear windows or chrome on the pillars though. The lines don't blend. I'd rather have chrome side molding from the QX instead. Both would clash horribly. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts