Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gents,

Thought I would post up some easy and quick mods for the ride.

Replaced the lower reflectors on the rear bumper with sequential LEDs (hat tip to @primoV8 )

Sequential LEDs

also I've had some "switchback" turn signal LEDs for a while now, and thought to post:

Switchback LED Turn Signals

and finally some nice ground effects:

I've had these for about a year. They really look cool.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Awesome!!!!!
Lovin the logo lights.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dope mods!!!!! I thought about the logo lights as well. After seeing these pics, I think I'll go ahead & add them. Those sequential LED's look amazing along with the switchbacks. I just recently put switchbacks in mine, but due to the yellow reflector in the headlight you can't see them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Which door lights are those...I've thought about doing this, but all the ones I've seen look like crap when projected on the ground...Those actually look pretty crisp and clear.

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@jblountak , I just went to amazon and the link is no longer valid. I got these back in may of last year. The thing with some cheaper ones is the logo will fade over time. I read reviews of a lot of them before settling on these and they have been hanging in there thus far.

If you are looking for thee don’t necessarily think higher priced ones are actually better. Looking at the invoice I can still see, I recall these being on the cheaper side than some other competitors but they have been lasting, so price should not be a major decision maker...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts