Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TooTall said:
What kind of wheels are those? What size tires? Any rubbing? Are they compatible with the Tire Pressure Monitoring System?
The wheels are VCTs, 305x35x24. The tires are Hankook Ventus. No rubbing at all. I used to get some shaking in the wheel in the beginning but then I got a "road force balance" from Discount Tire and it feels sweet.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TooTall said:
Hey how much you pay for everything out the door, if you don't mind me asking. I see packages on the net with those wheels for $4,295.
$3600 on the net. No tax. Another $60 for mounting and $75 for the road force balance.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thinker62 said:
VEry nice. I like those wheels.
Thanks Thinker62. I do get a lot of "looks" on the road so I have to be careful of where I park. So i'm sensored in each wheel, wheel lock, lo jack, - the works.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Which grill????

MadArmada or anybody out there!

What should I look for in a grill? ones that bolt in, adhesives, ties? What kind of metal? Aluminum, steel, chrome???
Do you know of any reputable peeps that sells chrome factory rims and grills? Anyone on ebay?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
weezr17 said:
MadArmada or anybody out there!

What should I look for in a grill? ones that bolt in, adhesives, ties? What kind of metal? Aluminum, steel, chrome???
Do you know of any reputable peeps that sells chrome factory rims and grills? Anyone on ebay?
They are all about the same so just look for what you think looks good. I would avoid McGrille as I had one and it had a whistle that would show up occasionally.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts