Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it might be my lead foot but I lose my gas fast. 245 miles on a full tank (87oct)! What do you all get?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
My Titan is getting right at 16 mpg average. How long you had the
Armada it may still be breaking in.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
What kind of driving are you doing, city/highway? I am getting close to 400 miles on a full tank driving in both conditions, more city than highway. I am however being very light on the gas pedal because I am breaking her in very carefully.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Just topped off yesterday, and checked mileage. In the city, I'm getting 12.6 mpg. :eek:

I will look for that list of American owned oil companies that are selling fuels that are made here in the USA. I think Marathon is one of them, I'm not sure who the others are.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
i bought mine in Oklahoma and drove home here in Florida , and i had to fill up 4 times, and i used just over 3 and a half of those 4 tanks. it was approx. a 1200 mile trip.....I averaged about 375-395 miles with each tank on the open Interstate...this being 93 octane.. :)

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jyruiz said:
What kind of driving are you doing, city/highway? I am getting close to 400 miles on a full tank driving in both conditions, more city than highway. I am however being very light on the gas pedal because I am breaking her in very carefully.
All city but you would think I would still get better than that. It is only at 3200 miles so hopefully it will get better but who knows.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Varies.

17-18 on the Highway with Cruise on
9-11 on the Highway towing my Jeep
12-13 around town

Better than my previous vehicles..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
kthrash
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing