Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides painting the chrome over on the front of the Armada, it is possible to swap with say a titan owner? I have a galaxy black LE and would like to make it look more subdued up front. TIA for the help!

-Jim

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
jechambe said:
Besides painting the chrome over on the front of the Armada, it is possible to swap with say a titan owner? I have a galaxy black LE and would like to make it look more subdued up front. TIA for the help!

-Jim
I can sell you a billet grille and can have it custom powder coated in black. This replaces your stock OEM grille.

Check out my site for more pics. Use "Search by Vehicle"

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
jechambe said:

-Jim
You should have no problem finding someone to switch with. Lot of people are paying a couple hundred extra at the dealership to get the chrome one put on.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I like the chrome because bugs clean off it more easily. :D

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I'm Interested!!

I have a 2004 Armada in Galaxy with the black upper grill. I am looking for the chrome that comes with the LE. Let me know. Mine has no defects and I just waxed it.
Thanks
Syko
Syko Kustomz :fantastic

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I'm in Wisconsin..right on Lake Michigan...

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Well, it is named after a fleet of ships...but no. I could try it but I don't think I saw that one listed in any of the Nissan TSB's.
Anyway I should have said "NEXT TO" not "on". Thanks for the lesson about diversity in the English language. :moon:
Syko

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I'm also interested on the LE grille. I have an '05 SE Galaxy which I purchased last March. Just in case, you haven't swap it yet, I live is Orange County.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I saw your repsonse about the black powder coated lower billet to the another member and would like to know how much it would cost? Couldn't find it on your website. I think the black area in the massive chrome front grill helps alot and even looks better than adding more chrome making it look like a wall. I've been looking for a black grill cover inset to block out that visible cooling fan. Preferrably a flat black high impact plastic with fewer louvres would be best rather than having possible stone dings on metal grills. Your response appreciated. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
ERBERTIS said:
I saw your repsonse about the black powder coated lower billet to the another member and would like to know how much it would cost? Couldn't find it on your website. I think the black area in the massive chrome front grill helps alot and even looks better than adding more chrome making it look like a wall. I've been looking for a black grill cover inset to block out that visible cooling fan. Preferrably a flat black high impact plastic with fewer louvres would be best rather than having possible stone dings on metal grills. Your response appreciated. Thanks.

It depends on the grille. It's around $30 extra per grille. If it's the full replacement grille, it's a little more. This isn't listed on the website, since it's a custom order. I can take your order over the phone, or I can call you and explain the details.

Feel free to shoot me an email from my sig and I can call you when you are avail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts