Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, price reduction on all Gibsons! We were able to get better deal on our end and as passing on the savings :)

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason B said:
Bump, price reduction on all Gibsons! We were able to get better deal on our end and as passing on the savings :)
For those that don't know, Gibson had a price increase starting Feb 1, and all exhausts went up 10% in price. We have not change/updated our prices on the website, so anyone wanting a great system, you will be getting a great deal!

I will try not change the prices for another week or so to help members out. Those that want a great system at a great price, order soon!

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=arm_gib_exhst_04_up

Full descriptions on link above.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have these on sale. This is a great system that WILL give you better gas mileage and much more power.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone wanting a gibson, I encourage you to order soon. After dec 31 2007, gibson is raising pricing about 5%. If you want an exhaust, order soon. I've sold just about EVERY exhaust and for the money, these system are a great deal.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
My Gibson s/s exit was just delivered this afternoon... can't wait to strap it up this weekend!! I'll report back once it's on!!

THANKS JASON!!

~ Zire :)

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zire said:
My Gibson s/s exit was just delivered this afternoon... can't wait to strap it up this weekend!! I'll report back once it's on!!

THANKS JASON!!

~ Zire :)
Cool, you will love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts